Welcome to my blog!

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Dimension

Dimension is a book I'm writing ( I've been writing 4 a couple years now b/c I'm a procrastinator ) but here's a preview.
 __________________________________________________________________________________

 © 2012 Kaitlyn Blease

Boy: Eliza Shadow is her name and shes not normal. She is a syphon. She has the most the most power in the world. My mission is to get her to come to the Omega dimension and defeat the Litch.

Eliza:  *Bring Bring Bring*
"Finally, schools over.hey Eliza do you want to go to the mall with us?" said my one of my friends   Jess.
" Na, I can't, I have to house sit for my neighbors."
"Kk, see y'all tomorrow."

On my way home a black cat started following me when i crossed the corners of Rose and Garrett street.It had long wavy black fur and bright blue eyes. It wouldn't stop following me. I started throwing sticks at it but it still wouldn't stop following me. When I finally got home it still didn't leave. It lied down on the front step. My mom said to leave the poor cat alone.
"Eliza Anne Shadow!" my mom yelled from in the kitchen.

Boy: "Eliza Anne Shadow!" That's all I needed to hear. That cat that was following her that was me. You see I'm a shape shifter, i can shape shift into any animal of my choice.

I rented an apartment to stay at while I'm here. When i got inside i threw my bag on the table and plopped down on the couch. Then there was a knock at the door. I looked at the peep hole and opened the door.
"The boss sent me to check on how its going." said Lane as he walked in.
" Everything is going as planned, i even enrolled in her school to keep an eye on her."
"Glad to here. Now all you have to do is get her to come defeat the Litch."
"Ya I'm working on that."
"Ok, I'll go tell the boss." He said before he disappeared into thin air.




Thats all for the previewbut thats not all, its not even the whole first chapter. the book will make more sense when u read the whole thing. this book has already been copywrited!   
                                                    © 2012 Kaitlyn Blease

1 comment:

  1. WOW. thats really cool, how old are u. I'm 23 and i cant even write that good. I can't wait to read the rest :)

    ReplyDelete